I find it kind of funny that the Katniss Cowl is my most popular pattern (and remains firmly so, even after a year!) … yet it has a couple lousy PhotoBooth pictures and the pattern leaves something to be desired. Ever since my pictures disappeared, I’ve been getting lots of questions about when I’m going to redraw that assembly diagram and upload more pictures.
It was past time to do something about this sorry little pattern, so today I rewrote almost the entire pattern. Here’s what you can expect in the new and improved version!
- New pictures! No more of that PhotoBooth nonsense.
- More details throughout the whole pattern! After a year of feedback I now know what’s been confusing people, so I’ve tried to clear that up.
- A new assembly diagram, in case you were missing my ‘artistic skills’. 😉
- Finished measurements – this time with centimeters for my lovely followers in different countries!
- A brand new 3-page PDF for easy printing and reference.
Now I’m off to go crochet something (big surprise.) May the odds be ever in your favor!