I was surprised and delighted to find that Annoo had nominated me for the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’, it’s such an honor! ❤ I have loved her blog for a long time, and I’m very flattered to receive this award from her, so here’s a great big rainbow thank you from me:
Thank you, Annoo! 🙂
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
So here are seven facts about me:
- I’m homeschooled.
- I taught myself to crochet when I was 13.
- I started blogging when I was 14, after lurking around Apple Blossom Dreams for a while first.
- My favorite Disney princess is Elsa, although I’m more like Anna.
- I love all things French-related.
- Chickens are my favorite animal.
- I’ve lived in or traveled to 17 of the 50 states.
There are so many blogs I’d like to nominate, it was hard to decide! Annoo nominated 15 people too, so I’ll try to avoid repeating blogs. (A note for the nominees: I know not all of you like to do these blog awards, so please don’t feel pressured to if you’d rather not.)
I will be letting all of these bloggers know about their nomination, although it might take a while because there’re a lot of them. I’ve also added the button to my sidebar. 🙂 Thank you again, Annoo!
I hope you guys are having a wonderful day, and I’ll talk to you sometime soon!